A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stafford, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stafford, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stafford graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stafford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mark Stafford DO is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Stafford practice?
- Dr. James Stafford has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Stafford practices Neurology near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Neurologists.