Dr. James Stafford DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 24th, 2016
Migraines
Having had migraines for 45+ years, I need a neurologist who can help me manage them the best I can. Dr. Mark Stafford has filled that role nicely for at least the last 12 years. He is up to date on the latest treatments and medications. He monitors my headaches on a frequent basis and works at the same time to improve my quality of life. He is a good listener and sincerely interested in improving the lives of his patients.

July 20th, 2011
Great Dr. - Very professional staff!
I was referred to this Dr. through the MDA in Florida. I have an undiagnosed form of muscular dystrophy and the Dr. have helped me greatly in getting me in the right direction of finding a diagnosis for my problem.

October 29th, 2009
Fraud
He ran an expensive nerve conduction study on me, with a new machine he was using for the 1st time. Had me on the table for 2 hours while he spoke with technical service for the machine, trying to learn to use it. Then, Dr. Stafford didn't even know how to interpret the results. He said I was fine. I finally went to another doctor, who tried to interpret the test, and finally admitted the 'results' were inconsistant, unusable, and contradictory. I had to have the test again, which showed what was wrong. What a fraud. !!! Beware.