Internist, General Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Exceptional Doctor and person

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

a great doctor very compassionate very informative great staff

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Stallone is great!!!!!! I value what he says to me it really matters

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always have a good visit with Dr. Stallone. He always answers my questions and is willing to share the latest treatment options with you. He is well read and is up to date in my medical care.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor and friendly staff

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's the best ,We trust him and we love him

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr Stallone to be very professional and friendly. He clearly listens to my ailments and does a thorough check. He makes sure I understand what my prescriptions are for and that I understand clearly how yo use them

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor

Apr 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Stallone is a very conscientious Doctor who takes his time to understand the patients concerns and needs. I would highly recommend him as a health care professional.

Apr 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor! Would recommend him to my whole family!

Mar 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Stallone is a caring Doctor who does not rush you in and out. He addresses all your concerns and looks forward to your personal type of care. He looks behond symptoms and looks also for causes. Very happy with him.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was excellent Doctor very understanding. Staff very helpful.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My family and I recently moved to Suffolk County and I was looking for a new Primary Care Doctor for Physicals etc...I was HIGHLY recommended to choose Doctor Stallone from a good friend of mine who I trust on matters like this. I was not disappointed.

Mar 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff (Kimberly, Jessie, & Denise) are always pleasant and helpful. Dr Stallone as always is at the top of his game.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Stallone and his staff are wonderful. Always courteous, kind and knowledgeable. I never have to wait very long to be seen and the quality of care is excellent.

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

From Michael and Kathy=DR Stallone is an outstanding Doctor with concern for all of his patients.He addresses all phases of health issues.I would say we are lucky to have him as our doctor.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Stallone has provided very professional medical care with a wide knowledge of varied medical issues for many years while caring for my family and myself. He is a highly recommended physician with exceptional communication skills.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

everything was fine i'm pretty good see you in 3 months

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Records missing-unacceptable. Waited over an hour to be seen-frustrated. Time could have been spent at work getting paid. Dr Stallone is educated, but spent most of my scheduled time updating my answers in his MacBook-bad bedside manner.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very cheerful and caring office. The doctor is very kind and concerned. Even though there is usually a wait time, I feel it is well worth the wait.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First Doctor that takes the time to address all my health concerns. He delivers health information to you as would expect it to be delivered to you from a Doctor, without ever talking down to you. His staff is extremely helpful and friendly.

Anthony Zotto show details Anthony Zotto
Jun 20th, 2012

My experience with this paticular Doctor(Dr, James Stallone,) far Superseeds.over an above any Doctor along with his Highly professional Staff,Im now 51 years of age;and in all my years.,I have never been as comfortable,and at ease with Dr.stallone and extremely caribg and concerned staff.