A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stamper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stamper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stamper, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamper graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stamper has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Stamper FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Stamper practice?
- Dr. James Stamper has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Stamper practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Somerville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and West Memphis, AR.
See Somerville Cardiologists.