A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stamper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stamper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stamper, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamper graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stamper has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stamper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Stamper practice?
Dr. James Stamper practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Dyersburg, TN.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Cardiologists.