A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stamper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stamper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stamper
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stamper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stamper, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamper graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stamper has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Stamper FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Stamper practice?
- Dr. James Stamper has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stamper practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Cardiologists.