inactive

James E Stanislaw Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

September 7th, 2016
Dishonest.

December 10th, 2015
Just Don't Do It!!!
The one visit I had with Dr. Stanislaw soured me on ever going back to him for any kind of medical visit. He was completely rude, better yet a JERK, to not only me, but his nurses/staff as well. After that day I asked around and apparently I'm not the only one who feels this way about him. Do not recommend AT ALL!!!

September 11th, 2015
he likes telling how good he is . after surgery . you don't see him any more, all ways a pa. did not fix my problem.

March 17th, 2015
Please get a second opinion!

July 27th, 2014
Office Visit
He was not friendly or courteous. Had a blunt manner and seem to be very aloof.

March 22nd, 2011
Took time to explain
After seeing doctor at Urgent Care and then talking to my internist, I was finally sent here. I was originally told they didn't know if it was gout or sepsis in the wrist. Being diabetic, I was particularly concerned with the idea of infection in the joint. No one seemed to agree on what it was and blood tests were inconclusive. Dr. Stanislav did answer my questions and reassured me that there was no indication of infection in the joint but to call if things changed. He seemed to agree with the first doctor who said it was a acute gout and said I had done the right things over the weekend to help it calm down. He not only made me feel better about myself but about the different diagnosis I had been getting. I have been to other ortho guys with way less personality! I know nothing about his surgical skills and hopefully will never need to know but I thought he was fine.

February 17th, 2011
He really is a special caring doctor that explains everything in detail to you. He welcomes questions and his patience being informed of their medical needs.He is up on all the newest medical advances and has a wonderful way with his patience that have awhite coat syndrome like I do. I leave feeling that I was not rushed with my visit and he cared about making me feel better, and he did. I would recommend him very highly.My husband really likes him as well. He did knee surgery on him and he found a break that anothr doctor missed and is being treated for it. We both have been vry pleased with the doctor.