Dr. James Stankiewicz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Stankiewicz?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. James Stankiewicz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2014

Fantastic Doctor and Entire Staff

Doctor Stankiewicz is a Star. He and his entire staff were kind and accommodating. I was treated with great respect. My questions and concerns were answered. Now after several years of sinus problems, I can breathe again. Yay. It's a good thing. Thanks for everything.

May 1st, 2014

sinus surgery

Dr. Stankiewicz was very informative about the procedure he was going to perform. He explained everything in detail. He spent time with me and did not rush. He and his medical team were very professional. They all made my experience worry free. They are a great team.

April 30th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Stankiewicz after I had already had 2 sinus surgeries and had been plagued by chronic sinus congestion. He was very professional and thorough and performed surgery after discussing the treatment options. My condition is vastly improved since the surgery 2 years ago. If I need anything I call his nurse and i receive a prompt response. He is rated one of the top ENT doctors in the country and I have been extremely satisfied with the service of him and his staff.

April 14th, 2014

Septoplasty with turbinate reduction

April 3rd, 2014

Glad to have Dr. Stankiewicz in my corner.....

I was referred to Dr. S for polyps in my nose and sinuses because the hospital in our area was not equipped to handle the problem. Upon meeting him I was impressed that he was very experienced in this field and was confident and reassuring in planning the surgery for me. His staff was likewise. Now a year after, I can once again breathe through my nose. I would recommend him to anyone who had similar problems. His office and hospital was over an hour away but it was well worth it, to seek him out. So glad that we pursued this option.

March 27th, 2014

Sinus Surgery

I was told Dr. Stankiewicz was the top 3 surgeons in the country. Dr. Stankiewicz performed the third sinus surgery I have had in 20 years and I have been free of sinus and ear infections for two years. I have been very impressed with the professionalism of the doctor and his whole staff and would recommend Loyola to anyone searching for lifelong solutions to sinus issues.

March 25th, 2014

After going to several ENT doctors at other Chicago hospitals I was referred to Dr. Stankiewicz. My experience with Dr. Stankiewicz on the first appointment was so much different than the other doctors. He really cared about me and how my chronic sinus infections were affecting my every day life. His staff, especially his nurse Mary, are wonderful and always listen to my needs. If I could more than 4 stars I would!

March 21st, 2014

Great Doctor and awesome nurse

I just wanted to thank Dr. Stankiewicz and his nurse Margaret for their wonderful care. I can not say enough good things about his practice. I recommend him 110%.

March 8th, 2014

Septoplasty/Adenoidectomy

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Stankiewicz! I flew in from Los Angeles to see him because of his excellent reputation and am so happy that I did. The pre-op and post-op appointments were efficient and informative. The surgery went well and I am extremely pleased with the outcome. I can breathe and have Dr. Stankiewicz to thank for that. Sinus issues will now be a thing of the past!

March 7th, 2014

Operatios Management

I had nasal surgery 15 years ago, and I still suffered from a lot of issues. I read Dr Stankiewicz was one of the best, so I decided to see him. I had nasal surgery again last month and I'm very happy with my progress. I'm on my way to 100% relief. Thanks Dr.

February 22nd, 2014

Sinus Surgery

After three surgeries with a previous surgeon, I was recommended to Dr. Stankiewicz. A prompt diagnosis and recommendation for (4th) surgery. Dramatic improvement since surgery (2 months post-op). Enjoying improved quality of life so far. Would highly recommend Dr. Stankiewicz - particularly for complicated or repeat surgery cases.

February 21st, 2014

Thanks to Dr. Stankiewicz

I would definitely recommend Dr. Stankiewicz to anyone suffering from sinus issues. I was told he was the best in the Chicago area, and he certainly is.