A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stanko is Good. Dr. Stanko has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stanko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanko graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stanko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare System, Inc
- Erlanger Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stanko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Stanko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Stanko practice?
Dr. James Stanko practices Internal Medicine near Hixson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Hixson Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Stanko, Dr. Jaime Stanko, Dr. Santiago Stanko, Dr. Jacques Stanko