A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stanley, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Physiatrist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stanley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stanley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Stanley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Howard Stanley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James H. Stanley practice?
- Dr. James Stanley has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stanley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Irving, TX.
See Irving Surgeons.