A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stanley, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Physiatrist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stanley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Stanley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Howard Stanley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James H. Stanley practice?
- Dr. James Stanley has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Stanley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Marcos, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Beaumont, TX.
See San Marcos Surgeons.