Learn more about Dr. James Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stanley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Stanley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stanley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Stanley practice?
Dr. James Stanley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Marcos, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Beaumont, TX.
See San Marcos Orthopedic Surgeons.