A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stannard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stannard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stannard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stannard graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stannard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Capital Region Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Stannard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Stannard practice?
- Dr. James Stannard has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Stannard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Springfield, MO.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.