A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stannard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stannard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stannard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stannard graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stannard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Capital Region Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stannard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Stannard practice?
Dr. James Stannard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Columbia Surgeons.