A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stannard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stannard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stannard
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stannard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stannard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stannard graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stannard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Capital Region Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Stannard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Stannard practice?
- Dr. James Stannard has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stannard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.