Dr. James Stannard Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. James Stannard?

My Miracle Worker

Posted on June 26th, 2016

I transferred to Dr. Stannard a little over a year ago after a previous surgeon had tried to help with my chronic knee pain. I have suffered with degenerative knee disease for over 10 years, and I am only 27. I was pleasantly surprised when Dr Stannard and I met for the first time. He knew all there was to know about my previous surgeries on my knee, and how badly my pain was. He knew my file front to back, which read like a phone book. He spent about an hour talking and physically getting to know my knee. When I left, we had a game plan for my knee. I am certain I would not be walking today without him. He has been, and is still very much involved in my progress. His staff, especially Nichole Wilson, is always amazing, and very friendly. I feel like every time I am there I am seeing people I have come to know as close friends. I have recommended Missouri Orthopaedic Institute, and Dr. Stannard to everyone I know with orthopedic issues.

Posted on January 24th, 2012

Dr.stannard is amazing!

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Dr Stannard performed my surgery in Columbia, Mo. He has done an excellent job for me. His staff is truly awesome! I am grateful for the nurses and their professionalism. A little more bedside care from physician would be nice. Overall, I am thankful for Dr Stannards accuracy and abilty to perform. Great job!

Saved my life

Posted on March 23rd, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Stannard's for over three years. Without his care I am sure I would not have my leg or probably even be alive today. He is a blessing to the medical profession and humanity in general

Posted on April 12th, 2016