Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Staten
Dr. James Staten, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC, with another office in Laurinburg, NC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine. Dr. Staten is affiliated with Scotland Memorial Hospital and Scotland Memorial Hospital and Edwin Morgan Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Staten has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. James Staten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.
Dr. Donald Gibertini
Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Fayetteville, NC 6.46 mi18
Dr. Jeffrey Kingsbury
Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Hope Mills, NC 7.68 mi28
Dr. Leon Ensalada
Preventive Medicine, Anesthesiology
Fort Bragg, NC 9.03 mi38