Learn more about Dr. James Stearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stearns
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stearns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stearns, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Stearns graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Stearns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital Union County
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Stearns MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Stearns practice?
- Dr. James Stearns has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stearns practices Ophthalmology near Henderson, KY.
See Henderson Ophthalmologists.