A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stearns
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stearns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stearns, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Stearns graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Stearns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital Union County
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Stearns MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Stearns practice?
- Dr. James Stearns has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stearns practices Ophthalmology near Henderson, KY.
See Henderson Ophthalmologists.