A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Steck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Steck, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steck graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Steck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alfred Steck MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Steck practice?
- Dr. James Steck has 1 office location.
Dr. James Steck practices Emergency Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Emergency Physicians.