Learn more about Dr. James Steckelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Steckelberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steckelberg graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Steckelberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Milton Steckelberg MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James M. Steckelberg practice?
- Dr. James Steckelberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Steckelberg practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors.