Dr. James Steele Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Steele?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 22nd, 2016

Almost Died from Dr. James Steele's Treatment & Now Collection Agency

I almost died from a cough medicine prescribed by Dr. James E. Steele of Surfside Urgent Care. And now has a collection agency after me for $54 he charged me! Dr. Steele prescribed hydromet cough syrup that caused me to pass out (syncope); something I'd NEVER experienced. Fortunately I fell face first into a coffee table instead of backwards such that my head would have hit our ceramic tile floor. An ambulance took me to the Hospital ER where I was admitted overnight. You can imagine the bill. I've contacted Surfside Urgent Care repeatedly, yet neither Dr. Steele nor any of his staff replied to a single call, email, or fax. I've never dealt with a more unethical or more dangerous healthcare provider.

March 12th, 2017