A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Steichen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Steichen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steichen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steichen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Steichen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Traumatic Amputation
Education & Awards
Dr. Steichen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Steichen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Baptiste Steichen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James B. Steichen practice?
- Dr. James Steichen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Steichen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.