A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Steigmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Steigmeyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Steigmeyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steigmeyer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Steigmeyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steigmeyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan