A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Steiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steiner
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Steiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Walter Steiner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Steiner practice?
- Dr. James Steiner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Steiner practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.