A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Steiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Walter Steiner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Steiner practice?
- Dr. James Steiner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Steiner practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.