Overall Review

March 16th, 2013
No Longer Caring Dr.
I was OK with Dr. Steiner. But not happy with the dirty floors and everchanging staff. He would spend about 3-4 minutes with me and that was it. Then he went to a Concierge plan where you had to pay a membership fee. regardless if you saw him or not. I moved on to another place with wonderful caring people. Dr. Steiner just does'nt seem to care.

March 5th, 2013
My Dr for 27 years
You could find no better dr in the states. Treated 4 generations of my family.

April 16th, 2012
No longer cares
Dr. steiner was good at first, then Greed and speed crept in. 3 Minute visits and out he goes. I left his practice. Greedy, uncaring

October 27th, 2010
Lou Schmitt, PE Consulting Engineer
I am impressed... I came back from a fishing trip with a lower back injury from standing in to much cold water hauling in too many big fish. I really racked up crawled to the car to get to the Doctors office he really did a great job.

September 28th, 2010
family doc highly recomended
Dr. Steiner listens to me and diagnosis and prescribes accordingly. He is personable and i have refered several family members to him.

January 15th, 2010
Recently disappointed
I've been a patient of Dr. Steiner's for over 15 years and was very happy until recently. My wife and I went to be tested for our thyroids and I wanted a testosterone test. His nurse (first young one I've seen there) spent most of the interview time talking about her foot problems. Later we received individual calls about our test results. For each of us, the only thing addressed was slightly high blood sugar, being told that we needed to be medicated for it. No mention of thyroid or testosterone. The blood test was non-fasting, which even I know is useless as an indicator of blood sugar levels. He also told my mother-in-law her B12 deficiency anemia was pernicious. Pernicious anemia is caused by the body's inability to absorb B12. Her deficiency may be due to her being vegetarian and simply not receiving enough B12 through her diet. It seems to me that he is slacking off and is not now the same doctor I used to go to.