A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stempel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stempel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stempel, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Male Circumcision
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stempel graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stempel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ernest Stempel FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Stempel practice?
- Dr. James Stempel has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Stempel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.