A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stephenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stephenson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Stephenson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stephenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Stephenson practice?
Dr. James Stephenson practices Family Medicine near Brownstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Leola, PA and Gordonville, PA.
See Brownstown Family Physicians.