A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stephenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stephenson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Stephenson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Stephenson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Stephenson practice?
- Dr. James Stephenson has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Stephenson practices Family Medicine near Brownstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Leola, PA.
See Brownstown Family Physicians.