Learn more about Dr. James Sterling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sterling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sterling, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterling graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sterling has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sterling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Sterling practice?
Dr. James Sterling practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.