Dr. James Sterling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Sterling?

April 24th, 2017

DITTO Arrogant, Rude, not compassionate

He strolled into the room and asked what was wrong. Did you not bother to read my chart? Never introduced himself. Started reeling off lingo about disc 4,5,6 etc. Nothing to show me what he was referring to. Isn't this what you do? Shouldn't you have some photos, models etc...he begrudgingly, went into the hall and came back with a model. Just a BAD experience. Did not seem to care in the least. I would NEVER go back and want my $ back as well!

March 24th, 2015

Horrible experience!!

From the moment he walked in the room I could sense his arrogance and absolute lack of compassion!! I was referred to him by OB I was 13weeks pregnant and had been having severe sciatic nerve pain. He walked in the room proceeded to ask what's going on, with his back turned to me never looking at me. Then tells me well there's really not much we can do for you since you're pregnant. I sensed that I was a waste of his time to him but him and his office wasted my time. Why did they even book my appt when I explained everything to them on the phone and the girl even told me they have to run the information by the dr before booking. So knowing I'm pregnant and they can't do anything for me they still book my appt? I mean could he have not at the very least showed me some stretches to do that would help?! I would never recommend him to anyone. Who cares about experience when a Dr. lacks any compassion or care toward patients. And just wants to steal money.

May 31st, 2013

Great doctor who thinks about the whole body. My daughter was struggling with an injured back and he helped find the cause. He cared about the cause and worked with us instead of simply perscribing meds.

May 8th, 2013

Best Doctor experience!!!!

I had a wonderful experience! Not only that Dr.Sterling is experienced and has excellent credentials but as a patient he made me feel as if I am get ...

May 8th, 2013

Most Caring Doctor!!!

I chose Doctor Sterling to be my physician not only because of his experience and credentials but most important because he is caring and compassionate. I am comfortable talking to him and I trust him. He took his time with me as a patient and supported my information needs. He made me feel very special in his professional approach to my health care. His medical facility is impecable and his office staff and personal assisstants are very friendly and dedicated. I highly recommend Dr.Sterling to friends and family. Wonderful Experience!!!!

February 27th, 2012

Very knowledgable doctor -- good with pre-teen patient

My son had an injury to his shoulder muscle -- and Dr. Sterling was very patient and thorough working with us to determine the cause/ appropriate treatment plan.

January 19th, 2012

Only the parking charges are crazy absurd.

November 15th, 2011

Self-Important

Although Dr. Sterling may have the education and knowledge in his field of expertise, he exudes only arrogance and self-importance. He is absolutely not the type of doctor I would want for long-term care.

October 20th, 2017