Dr. James Stevens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Stevens?

July 29th, 2017

His nurse is rude and they do not care if someone is suffering. They drag their feet and don't even give you test results for several days, then you call and ask and get mad because you called more than once to get a call back. It has been over 2 months of this and I still don't have any answers.

February 23rd, 2016

Felt like I was not allowed t ask questions, was made to feel that I caused my seizures.. Very rude felt talked down to.

September 26th, 2015

Dissatisfied

Spent absolutely no time with me. Thought I was going there to get some relief and help. He came in and did nothing asked me maybe 5 questions. Not happy at all. Will look for better care elsewhere.

March 10th, 2014

Update to my August 10,2012 review

I have been seeing a Neurologist at the Cleveland Clinic since I had such a horrible visit with Dr. Stevens. What Dr. Stevens assumed was all in my head and I just needed to "talk it out with someone" turned out to be young onset Parkinson's disease. Thanks to an amazing caring and compassionate Dr. who has spent time and energy on me (and actually completed a neurological exam on me before diagnosing me) I am now on medication and have information that has given back my quality of life. If it were up to Dr. Stevens, I would still be sitting in a psychiatrists office "talking it out".

August 11th, 2012

Unbelievable!

My appointment with Dr. Stevens was unbelievable. I have never experienced a Dr.'s appointment like it. I have been experiencing concerneing symptoms (tremors, weakness, trouble walking normally, this is only a few of the many symptoms). I was referred to Dr. Stevens by my family Dr. who was very concerned with the neurological issues I have been experiencing. After waiting almost a month to get an appointment I entered the exam room. After a few minutes Dr. Stevens walks in. He shook my hand and asked me to sit on the exam table. Before I could even turn around and sit on the exam table he told me it was axiety. Really? He did not even ask one question. The only thing he did was look in my eyes with a light and check the reflexes on my elbow and knees. That's it! No family history questions, No questions about any symptoms. He proceeded to ask me if I had traumatic childhood or something traumatic that could be causing me to have anxiety. And then told me I needed to talk about it with someone. I don't know what in the HE** he is talking about. I am not stressed out! Well, at least I wasn't before my appointment with him. I would've felt more comfortable with his "diagnosis" if he would have examined me. Even if he would've taken my temperature I wouldn've felt like I received some care. Just a hand shake and 2 seconds later he was able to magically diagnose me. All I can say was that it was like being in the twilight zone. I cannot believe he conducted himself in that way. Needless to say, I will be getting a second opinion.

February 24th, 2012

Seriously?

Too busy flying the "f" bomb and ranting and raving. Doc was out partying the night before and was hung over on a Monday morning. Misdiagnosed my son. Had I not gotten another opinion, my son might have and probably would have died. I was told to try to understand because he was dealing with a lot: hung over and children with serious problems. Whatever! He took an oath and my son suffered because of him. Sue? maybe.

June 23rd, 2011

Found the problem no other Doctor could find

I was having a difficult time walking. Those around me noted the the deteroation of my walking.Dr Stevens for the the problem, perscribed treatment. Today I am walking with out the aid of a cane or walker

August 20th, 2017