A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stevenson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stevenson, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Stevenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Waldo County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Stevenson MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Stevenson practice?
- Dr. James Stevenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Stevenson practices Neurology near Belfast, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL.
See Belfast Neurologists.