A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stirbl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stirbl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stirbl
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stirbl Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stirbl graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Stirbl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stirbl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James Stirbl practice?
- Dr. James Stirbl has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Stirbl practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Costa Mesa Family Physicians and Costa Mesa General Practitioners.