Dr. James Stirbl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

February 26th, 2016
Not convinced I'm not on hidden camera show
If you enjoy being in a place what's English is second language - staff members children run about in the exam room area everyday / never see the actisl Dr. Get interrupted by the assistants boyfriend while she's taking blood pressure and temp ( he walked into patient private exam area- then find out on introductory appt that the Nurse practitioner is clearly suffering from Alzheimer's ( no joke) sits slumped down in chair and is so lethargic she's almost nodding out - I had a broken ankle and needed surgery thankful she not did try to examin me... Did ask me three 3 times in a row what happened...acted surprised each consecutive time that I'd been to ER - told me she used to work in a clinic with drug addicts so she's familiar with pain meds - after ankle referral sorted I told her I needed sleep study and explained why it was important- she laughed and said @ we don't do that here. Proceeds to give me mental health number ( they suggested I see pulmonologist as did insurance- I called for 3 days until I was finally told to get a referral I needed a diagnosis number for insurance- they called and also got the run around until finally being told she saw no reason for me to have one done ? Granted I was impressed by her sweatpants white doctor coat and pearls) she was most unprofessional person I've ever encountered- I should have run the other way when I heard the creepy circus Muzak playing on hold on phone. I would not have let this woman lay a hand or examine me... Worst experience EVER. CANT BELIEVE there weren't kids lined up at door selling chiclets and piñatas - how they are in business is ponderous DANGER STAY FAR AWAY!!!

January 29th, 2015
horrible place, the doctor is horrible has no patience and rude