A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stoddard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stoddard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stoddard, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoddard graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stoddard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- North Kansas City Internal Medicine
- Research Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Stoddard DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Stoddard practice?
- Dr. James Stoddard has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stoddard practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Kansas City Geriatric Doctors.