A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stone is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stone, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Stone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meridell Achievement Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Byron Stone MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James B. Stone practice?
- Dr. James Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stone practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
See Austin Psychiatrists.