A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stoody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stoody is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stoody, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoody graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Stoody has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Clayton Stoody MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Stoody practice?
- Dr. James Stoody has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Stoody practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Neurologists.