Learn more about Dr. James Story:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Story is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Story
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Story Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Story, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Medical Director of Coronary Care
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Story graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Story has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Story FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Story practice?
- Dr. James Story has 1 office location.
Dr. James Story practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Cardiologists.