A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Stough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stough, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stough graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Stough has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Winsor Stough MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Stough practice?
- Dr. James Stough has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Stough practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Charles, IL.
Additional practice locations include: St Charles, IL.
See Saint Charles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.