A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Walden Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Walden Stout, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walden Stout graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walden Stout has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Walden Stout MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James Walden Stout practice?
- Dr. James Walden Stout has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Walden Stout practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.