A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stragand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stragand is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stragand
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stragand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stragand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stragand graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Stragand MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Stragand practice?
- Dr. James Stragand has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Stragand practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Bend Internists and Bend Gastroenterologists.