A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stragand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stragand is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stragand
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stragand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stragand graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Stragand MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Stragand practice?
- Dr. James Stragand has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Stragand practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Bend Internists and Bend Gastroenterologists.