A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Strainic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Strainic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strainic
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Strainic Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Strainic graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Strainic has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Strainic MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James Strainic practice?
- Dr. James Strainic has 1 office location.
Dr. James Strainic practices Pediatric Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.