A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Strainic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Strainic graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Strainic has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Strainic MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James Strainic practice?
- Dr. James Strainic has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Strainic practices Pediatric Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.