A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Strainic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Strainic graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Strainic has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strainic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Strainic practice?
Dr. James Strainic practices Pediatric Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.