A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Straub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Straub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Straub, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Straub graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Straub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens-Limestone Hospital
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
- Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jacob Straub MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Straub practice?
- Dr. James Straub has 1 office location.
Dr. James Straub practices Anesthesiology near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Anesthesiologists.