A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Strauchen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Strauchen, MD is board certified in Hematology, Medical Oncology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Breast Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Second Primary Neoplasms
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauchen graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strauchen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital Rehab Unit
- Mount Sinai Hospital - Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Strauchen MD is a male Hematologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Medical Oncology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Strauchen practice?
- Dr. James Strauchen has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Strauchen practices Hematology, Medical Oncology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists, New York Oncologists, and New York Pathologists.