Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Strauchen
Dr. James Strauchen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology, Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Strauchen is affiliated with Mt Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital Rehab Unit and Mount Sinai Hospital - Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens. He speaks English.
Dr. James Strauchen has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. James Strauchen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Robert Maki
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi24
Dr. William Cook
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi37
Dr. Janina Longtine
Medical Genetics, Pathology
New York, NY 0.01 mi36