A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Strauchen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strauchen
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Strauchen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Strauchen, MD is board certified in Hematology, Medical Oncology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauchen graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strauchen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital Rehab Unit
- Mount Sinai Hospital - Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Strauchen MD is a male Hematologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Medical Oncology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Strauchen practice?
- Dr. James Strauchen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Strauchen practices Hematology, Medical Oncology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists, New York Oncologists, and New York Pathologists.