A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stricker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stricker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stricker, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stricker graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stricker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stricker MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Stricker practice?
- Dr. James Stricker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stricker practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Colorectal Surgeons.