Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Strickland
Dr. James Strickland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, NC, with other offices in Burlington, NC and Burlington, NC. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Strickland is affiliated with Alamance Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Strickland has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. James Strickland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, NC.
Dr. Jesse Byrd
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Cardiology
Burlington, NC 0.06 mi35
Dr. Cathy Ganey
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Burlington, NC 0.92 mi20
Dr. Masud Hashmi
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery
Burlington, NC 2.55 mi41