Learn more about Dr. James Striker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Striker, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Striker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Striker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Striker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Striker graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Striker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Striker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Striker practice?
- Dr. James Striker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Striker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albany, NY.
See Albany Orthopedic Surgeons.