A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stringer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stringer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stringer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stringer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Stringer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James C. Stringer practice?
- Dr. James Stringer has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Stringer practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.