A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Strohecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Strohecker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strohecker
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Strohecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Strohecker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strohecker graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Strohecker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Strohecker MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Strohecker practice?
- Dr. James Strohecker has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Strohecker practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Gastroenterologists.