Dr. James Strohecker MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Columbia, SC

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2016
Had Dr. Strohecker as my gastroenterologist approximately 9 years ago for my 1st (and only) colonoscopy. I'm due again next year and if he's still practicing I'll go back to him. In the meantime I am hoping to set my mother's appointment with him for a colonoscopy this year. I really liked him.

October 30th, 2013
Best doctor ever
I have been a patient of Dr Strohecker for 22 years. I have Crohn's disease and he has always listened to my concerns and has always done everything to help me. I have referred many people to him and have even told him that he is not allowed to retire. I saw a comment that says he does not treat you like people. I have to say he can tell you my parents names and he tells any new nurses how long I have been his patient and can even tell you about me getting my first car from 20 years ago. Wonderful, wonderful doctor!!

June 2nd, 2011
RATINGS MUST BE BOGUS! NOT A 4 STAR DR
I was dx with hepatitis c some years back. I was referred to Dr Strohecker and told he was by far the best. I soon found that Dr Strohecker was always rushed, ad seemed to be inconvenienced every time I saw him. Furthe, I ended up being treated by an experimental drug and through eight months of treatment I saw this Dr only twice. His assistant nurse did everything include print his signature on all the reports. I have since wondered what exactly Mr. Strohecker really did know about my condition. I have had multiple problems since that I believe were caused by his treatments or lack there of. I would never refer a loved one or friend to this man no matter what you made hear about his "expertise." He does NOT treat his patients like people.