Dr. James Strong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

March 28th, 2016
Very caring and very thorough in his medical approach.

December 23rd, 2015
good doctors.
GFREAT DOCTOR , up front staff not so good,. in back staff great.

September 29th, 2014
As stated in the other reviews, Dr.. Strong is rude, arrogant with no bedside manner. Once he makes up his mind regarding your problem, that is the end of the discussion. If you attempt to give him additional information that you feel he needs to know, he simply talks over you and moves on. He saw my husband in the hospital and as I was trying to talk to him he actually raised his voice at me. I made it obvious that I was not happy. He left the room and went to the nurses station to dictate notes and later returned to the room to apologize with the excuse that he had been in a hurry. I attempted to called his office because he did not leave my husband's RX at the hospital. It was 9:30 in the morning and I got no answer. After several attempts I finally got an automated answering machine, which gave me an email address that is no good. Overall rating:-1

May 9th, 2013
I concur with the above statement. Dr Strong is one of the most arrogant, argumentive, judgemental, unwilling, self centered doctors that I have ever met. I happen to be a nurse as well as a patient and he treated me as if I was an everyday criminal. He has no bedside manor what so ever. He has no compassion for his patients. I would not recommend Dr Strong to my worst enemy. His office staff seems to follow suit as they to are rude and argumentive as well. Please take my advice and take your business and health to someone that will take the time to explain your condition and plan of care to you with compassion and the knowledge to help you get well. Not someone who sits on his high stool and looks down at you and talks to you as if you are trash and a bothersome interruption to his day.

October 6th, 2010
Bad Doctor! Beware!
This dr. is a neurologist who is argumentative; that's one of the worst things a brain doctor can be.He doesn't like to listen to your problems, and has his diagnosis set before you arrive.Even worse, he is the opposite of compassionate. The last thing he wants is to make someone feel better.Get yourself a real neurologist ASAP if you have the misfortune of meeting him.