A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Strzyz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Strzyz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Strzyz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Strzyz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Strzyz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John Strzyz MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Strzyz practice?
- Dr. James Strzyz has 12 office locations.
Dr. James Strzyz practices Urology near Palos Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Palos Heights Urologists.