Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Apr 28th, 2015

I liked Dr. Stubbart and his PA, but his RN was RUDE!!! No professionalism at all. This is important to me as you spend most of your time speaking with the staff and not the Physician. I changed to one of his partners where I preferred the staff.

Retired Sales Manager show details Retired Sales Manager
by Walter on Jun 15th, 2014

Found Dr Stubbard as well as his PA Mike to be very professional and personable. My surgery was quite extensive as well as completely an unexpected one. They both took extra time to explain things and I never felt rushed during any of my followup visits. And again during those they always took the time to be sure I understood things. I will agree that at times Angie could seem to be quite abrupt but in my experience she always did what she said she would do and always in a timely manner. I will see him for future procedures as well should they be necessary.

FINANCE MANAGER (RETIRED) show details FINANCE MANAGER (RETIRED)
by SKIP FOWLER on Jul 2nd, 2009

DR STUBBART AND HIS NURSE ANGIE AND PA MIKE ARE AT THE TOP OF THEIR GAME. IF THE DR. WERE A BASKETBALL PLAYER HE WOULD BE MICHAEL JORDAN. THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT YOU AS A PERSON, I WOULD NEVER SEE ANOTHER SURGEON. HE'S GREAT.