Dr. James Stubbart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 15th, 2016
Accountant
Would never return, his RN was horrible and smelled like an ash tray.

November 13th, 2016
Hesitation to see a back doctor in the first place. Nurse Angie smelled like an ash tray and was so rude and non caring.

December 15th, 2015
I took my dad to Dr. Stubbart. He was GREAT as well as Mike. We didn't care for his RN Angie. She was very short and rude.

November 4th, 2015
I had recent surgery with Dr. Stubbart and truly believe that I had the best possible care. This is a surgeon who definitely cares about his patients and their outcomes!

September 21st, 2015
Phenomenal Surgeon
In today's medical world many doctors make you feel as if your just another number, this is not the case with Dr. Stubbart. Dr. Stubbart is an exceptional surgeon who spends the necessary time with his patients to make them feel comfortable. He is kind, sincere and very knowledgeable. He also works with an exceptional team. His nurse, Angie is kind and quick to respond and his PA, Mike does a great job of taking care of the patient during and after surgery.

July 6th, 2015
Great Care!
I had a great experience seeing Dr. Stubbart, my surgery went well. His RN, Angie was AMAZING! She answered all my questions that I had and was very compassionate. Her and Dr. Stubbart make a great team. I felt very comfortable with both and had great care. Just wanted to say Thank you. I had a great experience at OAM and will be coming back if need be.

June 15th, 2014
Retired Sales Manager
Found Dr Stubbard as well as his PA Mike to be very professional and personable. My surgery was quite extensive as well as completely an unexpected one. They both took extra time to explain things and I never felt rushed during any of my followup visits. And again during those they always took the time to be sure I understood things. I will agree that at times Angie could seem to be quite abrupt but in my experience she always did what she said she would do and always in a timely manner. I will see him for future procedures as well should they be necessary.

July 2nd, 2009
FINANCE MANAGER (RETIRED)
DR STUBBART AND HIS NURSE ANGIE AND PA MIKE ARE AT THE TOP OF THEIR GAME. IF THE DR. WERE A BASKETBALL PLAYER HE WOULD BE MICHAEL JORDAN. THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT YOU AS A PERSON, I WOULD NEVER SEE ANOTHER SURGEON. HE'S GREAT.