Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Retired show details Retired
by Joe Smith, Jr on Jul 27th, 2015

Dr. Stubbart and his PA Michael are very qualified in their field. I went to a Nero Surgeon prior to seeing Dr. Stubbart and he did nothing for me. In fact he didn't even find the pinched nerve I had in my MRI. After going through therapy, spinal injections and med from the nero-surgeon who said that was all that could be done, I found Dr. Stubbart. He told me I had a pinched nerve (L5) and also the disk was gone. Plus the L4 was also in need of repair. I had spinal fusion surgery on May 19, 2015 where he put 2 rods and 6 screws rebuilt the disk with donor tissue. It has been 10 weeks since my surgery and I feel wonderful and I'm not taking any pain medicine. My back pain is gone, but I still have some leg pain but everyday it is getting better. Before the surgery I could hardly walk let alone the pain I was in. I have receive the nicest care from all his staff including his RN Angie. She has returned all my call and helped me when ever I have needed anything. I would highly recommend him to any of my family or friends.

Great Care! show details Great Care!
Jul 6th, 2015

I had a great experience seeing Dr. Stubbart, my surgery went well. His RN, Angie was AMAZING! She answered all my questions that I had and was very compassionate. Her and Dr. Stubbart make a great team. I felt very comfortable with both and had great care. Just wanted to say Thank you. I had a great experience at OAM and will be coming back if need be.

Jul 2nd, 2015

I completely agree with all the reviews on here about his RN. I am shocked that she still has a job. I was there with my step dad and she was short and smelled like a chimney!!!

Apr 28th, 2015

I liked Dr. Stubbart and his PA, but his RN was RUDE!!! No professionalism at all. This is important to me as you spend most of your time speaking with the staff and not the Physician. I changed to one of his partners where I preferred the staff.

Retired Sales Manager show details Retired Sales Manager
by Walter on Jun 15th, 2014

Found Dr Stubbard as well as his PA Mike to be very professional and personable. My surgery was quite extensive as well as completely an unexpected one. They both took extra time to explain things and I never felt rushed during any of my followup visits. And again during those they always took the time to be sure I understood things. I will agree that at times Angie could seem to be quite abrupt but in my experience she always did what she said she would do and always in a timely manner. I will see him for future procedures as well should they be necessary.

FINANCE MANAGER (RETIRED) show details FINANCE MANAGER (RETIRED)
by SKIP FOWLER on Jul 2nd, 2009

DR STUBBART AND HIS NURSE ANGIE AND PA MIKE ARE AT THE TOP OF THEIR GAME. IF THE DR. WERE A BASKETBALL PLAYER HE WOULD BE MICHAEL JORDAN. THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT YOU AS A PERSON, I WOULD NEVER SEE ANOTHER SURGEON. HE'S GREAT.