Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Dec 15th, 2015

I took my dad to Dr. Stubbart. He was GREAT as well as Mike. We didn't care for his RN Angie. She was very short and rude.

Nov 4th, 2015

I had recent surgery with Dr. Stubbart and truly believe that I had the best possible care. This is a surgeon who definitely cares about his patients and their outcomes!

Phenomenal Surgeon show details Phenomenal Surgeon
by Helen Williams on Sep 21st, 2015

In today's medical world many doctors make you feel as if your just another number, this is not the case with Dr. Stubbart. Dr. Stubbart is an exceptional surgeon who spends the necessary time with his patients to make them feel comfortable. He is kind, sincere and very knowledgeable. He also works with an exceptional team. His nurse, Angie is kind and quick to respond and his PA, Mike does a great job of taking care of the patient during and after surgery.

Great Care! show details Great Care!
Jul 6th, 2015

I had a great experience seeing Dr. Stubbart, my surgery went well. His RN, Angie was AMAZING! She answered all my questions that I had and was very compassionate. Her and Dr. Stubbart make a great team. I felt very comfortable with both and had great care. Just wanted to say Thank you. I had a great experience at OAM and will be coming back if need be.

Retired Sales Manager show details Retired Sales Manager
by Walter on Jun 15th, 2014

Found Dr Stubbard as well as his PA Mike to be very professional and personable. My surgery was quite extensive as well as completely an unexpected one. They both took extra time to explain things and I never felt rushed during any of my followup visits. And again during those they always took the time to be sure I understood things. I will agree that at times Angie could seem to be quite abrupt but in my experience she always did what she said she would do and always in a timely manner. I will see him for future procedures as well should they be necessary.

FINANCE MANAGER (RETIRED) show details FINANCE MANAGER (RETIRED)
by SKIP FOWLER on Jul 2nd, 2009

DR STUBBART AND HIS NURSE ANGIE AND PA MIKE ARE AT THE TOP OF THEIR GAME. IF THE DR. WERE A BASKETBALL PLAYER HE WOULD BE MICHAEL JORDAN. THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT YOU AS A PERSON, I WOULD NEVER SEE ANOTHER SURGEON. HE'S GREAT.