A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stubbs
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stubbs, MD is board certified in Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbs graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Stubbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ross Stubbs MD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Stubbs practice?
- Dr. James Stubbs has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Stubbs practices Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Pathologists.