Learn more about Dr. James Studders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Studders is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Studders
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Studders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Studders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Studders graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Philip Studders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Studders practice?
- Dr. James Studders has 1 office location.
Dr. James Studders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport, RI.
See Newport Surgeons.