A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Studdiford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Studdiford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Studdiford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Studdiford graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Studdiford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Studdiford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Studdiford practice?
Dr. James Studdiford practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.