A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stump:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stump
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stump, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stump graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Stump has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Centrastate Medical Center
- CentraState Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Basil Stump MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Stump practice?
- Dr. James Stump has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Stump practices Anesthesiology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Freehold Anesthesiologists.